Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Blowing Bubbles...

That's all Will does these days.  I like to call it blowing bubbles cause it sounds nicer and more proper, but what he's really doing is spitting, almost to the point where it looks like he's foaming at the mouth.  And beware...if you're holding him you might get a face full of these bubbles/spit balls.  He does it in the morning (I hear him in his crib), when you're changing his diaper, at bedtime when you wish he'd just calm down, when he's riding in the car.  Sometimes it's coupled by a loud shriek, followed by more bubbles.  Mark and I suspect that Will thinks he's invented some kind of new language.  I just hope he outgrows it by the time he's off to kindergarten. PS: I couldn't figure out how to rotate this video clip, but you get the picture.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment