Monday, January 17, 2011

Rolling Over

Last weekend at Grandma's house Will rolled over three times in a row.  We were SHOCKED as he hadn't ever really made any moves to try and roll over before.  In fact he pretty much hates tummy time (like most babies do) and makes it clear by protesting very loudly.  So the next morning Mark and I tried to capture him rolling on video.  The clip is really long (sorry!).  Fast forward to about 1:25 min for the good stuff.


I'm glad we got it on tape because of course he hasn't rolled over since...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Becky - As you know I am a huge fan of social media (it keeps me gainfully employed) so I am very happy that we can connect from miles away this way and I can also share in some of Will's milestones. Happy blogging to you! I'm adding your RSS feed to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good boy!!! Forgot to tell you how much I like your backround...looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Will's an overachiever just like his parents!! Nice roll brutha!! Looking forward to keeping track of little Will's crawlings and goings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L and I just watched the video and we both clapped at the end. :) Very cute blog--love your background. This will be a great way to document Will's milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Will!! Love the blog, Becky. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete