My mom has been telling me for awhile now that when I was Will's age I used to scream for food. I couldn't get enough and wanted whatever they had. I would act all desperate no matter what the circumstance and express myself vocally. Apparently it didn't matter if I had just eaten a huge meal or if I could even see what they were eating...I'd hear them opening a wrapper and SCREAM! I've laughed when she's told me these stories until now. Will out of no where has developed this terrible habit! I don't know what to do - if he sees or hears us eating he immediately starts licking his lips and kicking his chubby little legs and then the vocals kick in and when I'm feeding him I can't shovel the spoonfuls in fast enough without him hollering for more with his mouth full. How does one teach a nine month old manners? :) All I can think is this is pay back for what I put my parents through...the first of many, I'm sure.
Note to viewers...
this is a tame version of his meltdowns, when he's
in full force I can't seem to find the camera :)
Hey Becks, you should feel lucky that Will is SOOO adorable when he is melting down! That video is so cute. If you want him to stop that habit how about opening a wrapper and then feeding him something like wasabi...I bet that will stop his automatic response to want whatever you're having. :) Dan
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Though I agree with DJ - on Will's BAD day would probably make my kids look like angels!
ReplyDelete